- The Law on High Education in Albania (Law No. 10/307, date 22.7.2010) defines the main aims of advancing quality and equity in Albanian high education. One of the goals is improving the quality of education and developing contemporary methods for language certification. According to Article 26 every student should take the English exam based on internationally recognized tests, before finishing his/her graduate or post-graduate studies. In this context, we will offer TOEFL ITP and TOEIC Reading & Listening tests, in according with University of Tirana (UT).
- The TOEIC® test (TEST OF ENGLISH FOR INTERNATIONAL COMMUNICATION™) is an ETS assessment tool that measures proficiency in international business English, at intermediate and advanced levels. It provides an accurate measurement of the listening, reading and grammar competencies of candidates. With more than 4.5 million test takers per year, the TOEIC® test is the standard measurement of workplace English language proficiency worldwide.For more than 30 years, the TOEIC® Listening and Reading test has set the standard for assessing English-language listening and reading skills needed in the workplace. The Listening and Reading test offers a common standard of measurement for comparing the language skills of current and potential employees.
- Listening skills are important for face-to-face communication, meetings, videoconferencing, podcasts and telephone conversations.
- Reading skills are necessary for e-mail, reports, newsletters and other forms of business correspondence.
- The TOEFL ITP tests measure English proficiency at the intermediate to advanced levels. They are composed of previously administered TOEFL paper-based test forms.
- Listening Comprehension
- Structure and Written Expression
Comments are closed.