ETS Global offers academic institutions, companies, government agencies, professionals and students a range of assessments and testing solutions to certify language skills and enhance international competitiveness. These include:
- The TOEIC® Listening and Reading test: certifies competence in listening and reading skills (academic & business English – Paper Based Test)
For more than 30 years, the TOEIC® Listening and Reading test has set the standard for assessing English-language listening and reading skills needed in the workplace.
Listening skills are important for face-to-face communication, meetings, videoconferencing, podcasts and telephone conversations.
Reading skills are necessary for email, reports, newsletters and other forms of business correspondence.
- The TOEFL® ITP: Listening and Reading test: Mesurement of academic English skills (Paper Based Test)
Seven Ways You Can Use the TOEFL® ITP Assessment Series In Your Classroom
The TOEFL® ITP tests measure core English skills using 100 percent academic content similar to what is used in actual classroom tasks. This makes the tests an essential tool for:
Placement in intensive English-language programs requiring academic English proficiency at a college or graduate level.
Progress monitoring in English-language programs stressing academic English proficiency.
Exiting English-language programs by demonstrating proficiency in English listening and reading.
Admissions to short-term, non-degree programs in English-speaking countries where the sending and receiving institutions agree to use TOEFL ITP scores.
Admissions to undergraduate and graduate degree programs in non-English speaking countries where English is not the dominant form of instruction.
Admissions and placement in collaborative international degree programs where English-language training will be a feature of the program.
Scholarship programs, as contributing documentation for academic English proficiency.
Start using the TOEFL ITP assessments in your classroom.
- The TOEIC® Speaking and Writing tests: certifies competence in speaking and writing skills (business English)
- The TOEIC® Bridge test: certifies competence in listening and reading skills of beginners (business English)
- The TOEFL® iBT: certifies competence in academic English skills
- The TFI™ test: certifies competence in speaking and writing skills (business French)
- The CriterionSM service: supports classroom instruction